Have you thought about becoming Catholic?
- Attending Mass with your family but feeling that you are not fully participating?
- Confused about some of the Catholic teachings, customs and traditions?
- Feeling that something is missing in your faith life?
- Interested in growing spiritually?
- Open to learning more about God's free gift of faith to all of us?
- Interested in becoming part of a faith community?
- Open to the possibility of becoming a Catholic?
The Adult Initiation Process
The inquiry sessions are held several times a year when interested individuals are ready. This period is a time for questioning and learning about the Catholic Church.
It is also a time for individuals to explore the Catholic Church in a relaxed environment which will help them to determine if they are ready to begin a period of study that leads to becoming a Catholic.
Please contact the parish office to enroll in the sessions.
- This is a period on study and learning in a faith sharing environment for individuals who have made the decision to pursue becoming a Catholic.
- These sessions are held on Sunday within and following the 8:30 Mass. They provide an opportunity for the candidate to grow in understanding of faith and their relationship with God.
- The sessions follow the liturgical year Scripture readings and build on the Gospel and Homily. These sessions are ongoing throughout the year.
For more information on the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Adult Initiation Process please contact:
- Rev. Mark Ressler, Pastor: 393-3778
- Sr. Annette Kestel, P.B.V.M., Assoc. Director of Faith Formation: 393-3778
- Rev. Mr. Dennis Mulherin, Adult Initiation Coordinator: 378-1324